Payments, Claims & Service Requests

Payments, Claims & Service Requests

We are here to provide you with the highest level of customer service to ensure your needs are handled correctly and quickly. Our Insurance Advisors are here to help you through any changes you may need on your policy. Refer to the attached forms to make policy changes.  Keep in mind that coverage can't be bound by phone, email or fax.  Coverage will only be bound by written notification from our office.

Payments and Claims: Please call the company on your policy or visit our Payment & Claim Center. Your policy will include a 24-hour claim reporting number.  Prior to calling, please have your policy number available for the claims adjuster. You can also call us at 513-367-0700 to report a claim.

Helpful information on what to do if you have a claim:

Q.  I've been in an accident – what now?

A.  Report your claim to your insurance carrier. Refer to Payment & Claim Center for your carrier’s phone number. We recommend taking a picture of the damage and the other parties insurance card

Be prepared to provide:

· When the accident occurred.
· Where the accident occurred (be as specific as possible).
· How the accident happened.
· What kind of vehicle or vehicles were involved (including the year, make, and model).
· A description of the damage on each vehicle.
· The names and contact information of people involved in the accident.
· The extent of any injuries to people involved in the accident.
· The names and contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident.
· If the police were contacted, the name
of the law enforcement agency that responded and the police report number.

Q. I have damage to my property - what now?

A.  Report your claim to your insurance carrier. Refer to the  Payment and Claim Center for your carrier’s phone number.

Be prepared to provide:

· When the incident occurred.
· A general description of what happene
· The location of the damaged property and what was damaged

· The condition of the home and if it is still livable
· If temporary repairs are needed
· If the fire or police department was contacted, which department responded and the report number                                                       · Your contact information and the best time to reach you.

Q. Do I need to protect my home from further damage?

A.  Yes, once it is safe to do so, it is your responsibility to protect your property from further damage

· Arrange for reasonable temporary repairs such as boarding up broken windows, covering the roof, and removing debris
· Keep a list of any temporary repairs you make to document the damage, and make sure to save your receipts
· P
lace damaged items in an area where they can be inspected. If you are unsure about an item, include it with the damaged property
· If you have fire or smoke damage, do not try to clean the damaged items.  Cleaning things without proper equip may cause more damage

Below are forms that we have provided to save you time when submitting any customer service request.